5 Minute Smoothie Bowl
Don't have time to make a dreamy unicorn smoothie bowl every day? Me neither. While I loveeee bright colored and perfectly swirled and put together smoothie bowls, there's just not always time. Here's a quick and easy one thats still pretty to look at ;) Not to mention, packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants .
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1 serv chocolate protein powder (I used Orgain)
- Optional (but I mean why would you not): add 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1/2 Super Pack (hemp, chia, flax, and collagen blend) by Simplified Superfoods
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cacao nibs
- 1 heaping tbsp of Adaptogen Butter
*Pro Tip: Get some cute plants to look at while you eat.