Adaptogen Butter ~No Bake~ Energy Bites
Happy Thursday my friends! Lately whenever I see "energy bite" recipes I'm like "ehhhhh", I'm over it. But then I made these and HELLO I'm back on the wagon. I whipped these up in 5 minutes and these nutrient dense baddies are the perfect afternoon or post workout snack, get to mixin'!
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Adaptogen Butter
- 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs
- 1/4 cup Just Date Syrup
- 1 SuperPacket from Simplified Superfoods (Chia, Flax, Hemp)
- Mix it all up
- Roll into balls (makes ~10-12)
- Stick them in the fridge for a few hours!
- Date Syrup- You can swap this out for honey or liquid sweetener of choice if you don't have this.
- Cacao Nibs- You could throw in dairy or non-dairy chocolate chips
- SuperPacket- You can add 1-2 tsp of each: chia, hemp, and flaxseeds.